Friday 1 December 2006

How do I start a Blog?

To make your own blog go http://beta.blogger.com/home This is for Blogger.com there are other Blog styles you can use like Live journal etc, but I have found Blooger quite stable now (they have had a few wobbles in the past) and they are easy to add HTML and other elements now.
Once there you need to create a Gmail account with your own email address and then you just follow the very easy steps to creating your own blog, if you can post in a forum you should be able to blog!

You can have several blogs, I have a knitting blog, a nappy addict blog, a personal hidden one for a closed audience and this one. I can edit them all form the same dashboard, it couldn't be easier!
Then join us here when you ahve created it! email me : katanya@baabum.com if you get stuck!

No comments: